Marcella Bottero, MA, RCST®, is a body and movement educator. She has been in private practice for over 20 years exploring and incorporating different somatic approaches and how they bring forth one's greatest potential. Marcella has a diverse pallet of skills including Fitness Trainer, Yoga Teacher, Continuum Teacher authorized by Emilie Conrad, Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapist, and Meditator. Marcella teaches in a supportive, dynamic and effective way cultivating and encouraging each student's potential to be realized and expressed.
Marcella's passion is to teach individuals how to listen and learn from their own bio-intelligence. Believing that fitness, health, and movement do not stem from a single technique or approach, Marcella inspires each individual to develop skills of deep listening to their own body wisdom. This listening is essential to how she meets, honors, and supports each person's uniqueness.
This teacher has stepped back from active teaching at this time.
- Ongoing Continuum Classes in Santa Monica, CA
- Continuum & Yoga retreats in US & Argentina
- Weekly Yoga Classes at SoulPlay Yoga in Culver City, CA
- Private Consultations & Mentoring (phone, online and live) to support Your Continuum and Yoga Practices
- Personalized Fitness Training informed by Continuum & Yoga