Shayna Jordan has trained extensively in Continuum Movement, Body-Mind Centering, Native American healing practices, Asian bodywork and Tibetan Buddhist meditation for over three decades.
Her current passion is the return of ease, flow, and inherent wholeness to the bio-organism in the grand marriage of Continuum with pre and perinatal work, the natural world, and our wild, wet soul.
Her work is best experienced through week long immersions that allow a natural rhythm to emerge as one discovers, blossoms, rests and integrates into ongoing fluid waves of body and being; celebrating life, love, and connection to all that is.
This teacher has stepped back from active teaching at this time.
- Continuum Movement: private sessions in person or zoom, week long immersions, classes and workshops
- Dark Retreat facilitation
- Music of the Spheres: Birth Path Songs
- Keepers of the Way: Tending our Indigenous Soul
- Body in Nature: Nature Embodied series
- Continuum and Dzogchen: Unifying fields
- The Body Revels: Voice Dialog and Inquiry