Continuum Flow Session
This is a regular two hour session of Continuum
2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month throughout 2023
An inquiry into enhancing our experience of being in a fluid body. Deepening our somatic connection and resonance through a Continuum breath and fluid movement practice counter balances the acceleration and patterning that our everyday moving body encounters. Where stress and speed create a response in our body to brace or gel, we find ourselves losing touch with our fluid, creative capacity and rejuvenating potential.
Reconnect to the enlivening potential of fluid movement to support restoring versatility, deep resource and resiliency. Continuum brings together a range of subtle intrinsic movements, awareness, and a rich variety of breaths and sounds to re-engage our fluidity and support the experience of the unfolding beauty and mystery of the body.
These classes are open to all.
The practice will develop sequence to include exploring:
- the effects of speed and how to reverse them through deep, restful presence
- settling and toning the nervous system to support self regulation
- engaging sensation and awareness
- identifying and shifting beyond somatic habits and movement patterns
- developing creativity, resilience, and enjoyment
- accessing cellular sources of energy and rejuvenation
- supporting health, immunity and dynamic balance
To book: Use calendar below or contact Jane Okondo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Time: 10.30am-12.30pm PT, 1.30-3.30pm ET, 6.30-8.30pm GMT, 7.30-9.30pm CET
Please click here to register.