The Gift of Breath and Water: Weekly Classes - Thursdays
In creation myths and tales, Water and Breath have been acknowledged as sacred, magical, healing and life-giving forces. What does it mean then to bring attention to the movement of our own breath and sound? To the movement of our fluid nature? With attention to one’s inner self, in the company of others, explore, discover, feel, listen, and receive, through breath, sound and silence, through movement, stillness and fluid aliveness.
Previous experience in Continuum required.
• September 12 – October 24 (6 weeks): $125 CAD
• November 3 – December 12 (6 weeks): $125 CAD
• Full 12 week series : $235 CAD
• Thursdays, in person (Montreal, Canada) 9:30am-11:45am EST
• * No class October 10, 27 & 31
To register: firstname.lastname@example.org