Volker Moritz (born 1971, South Africa) explores the free expression of body, heart and spirit in all its aspects. He is a licensed psychologist, sexologist, and a Continuum Teacher and Practitioner (since 2012). He has lived the last 25 years in Amsterdam (Netherlands), working initially in a psychiatric clinic and later in his own practice.
He studied different healing modalities, singing and breath techniques from cultures all over the world. Now he lives at the healing centrum Schweibenalp (Switzerland), combining therapy with Continuum and the deep healing bodywork of the Maoris from New Zealand. Volker gives international workshops in his deep, sensitive and natural way of teaching. He loves the silence and power of nature.
This teacher has stepped back from active teaching at this time.
- Talk, touch & body explorations
- Worldwide Workshops, Depth-Retreats and Mystery School
- Individual practitioner sessions (also via Skype)
- Personal retreats at Schweibenalp, a power-place in the Swiss mountains
- Awakening the ancient fluid intelligence through sounds, breath, and movements
- Stress release & trauma balancing
- Working with the body, the body as the key
- From contraction to expansion; from imprisonment to possibilities and choice
- The transformative power of Eros
- Next to Continuum offering also sessions in Psychology/Sexology and Maori Bodywork & Healing