Continuum Moving Meditations
CONTINUUM MOVING MEDITATIONS
Ongoing Weekly Offerings • Friday mornings • Starting January 14 • 8:30-10:00 am EST • ONLINE via Zoom • Suggested tuition: $25 per class.
Continuum helps us embrace Nature's call to journey inward during these shortened days of the year. This deeply meditative practice cues the mind and body to slow down with audible breath and subtle fluid movements. This enhances our ability to rest into what is, to be in the Here and Now. By reconnecting to what is alive in each of us with more empathy and compassion for ourselves, we may find it easier to perceive the same in others and offer that gift out to the other Earthlings around us.
· TrueBeginners welcome, Beginner’s Mind strongly encouraged for all.
· Bring your curiosity and an open mind, and you’ll have everything you need!
· Please wear comfortable layers of clothing you feel most at ease moving in.
· Create a comfortable, quiet space to lie down in.
· Have a chair, a notebook to write in, and a full water bottle nearby every week.
These weekly offerings will be guided by Megan Bathory-Peeler, an expert somanaut – a true explorer of the body. Think of carving out this 1.5 hour block of time as a personal weekly retreat or spiritual bath. Isn't it time to give your Self the gift of bathing in a pool of rest, reflection, acceptance, compassion, discovery, and inspiration?
ADVANCE REGISTRATION is required *AT LEAST 2 HOURS PRIOR* to start of class. EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org OR CALL 413.772.0078
For each class, there is a suggested tuition of $25. Please do not let your own personal finances or current circumstances prevent you from coming to classes. Please call Megan to arrange a rate that is affordable for you.
Payments can be made via:
1) Check - mailed to: 28 High Street Greenfield, MA 01301
2) PayPal.me/Somanautiko (USE FAMILY/FRIENDS option please)
If you have any questions or need more information, please call Megan directly at: 413.772.0078
To read more, please click here.