Embodiment Through the Senses: A Transformative Self-Care Retreat
The primary language of the body is silent felt sensation. When you combine the fluid movement practices of Continuum and the grounding properties of mindfulness meditation with the healing principles of osteopathic treatment, radical possibilities in well-being emerge.
Through breath, sound, meditation, and movement, Bonnie Gintis helps you cultivate an awareness of internal experience as you restore trust in your body and allow yourself to sense deeply. In this program, you learn:
- What the senses are and how to experience sensation more effectively
- How your brain, gut, heart, and health are connected
- The interpersonal neurobiology of the senses
- Ways to perceive the “field of the senses” in yourself and others
- Inner resources for resilience, adaptability, and change.
Return home with the tools you need to access this inner healing realm and integrate these practices into daily life, nurturing a renewed sense of devotion to self-care.
Please click here to register.