Embodiment Through Your Senses: A Transformative Self-Care Retreat & Continuum Workshop
The primary language of the body is silent felt sensation. When you combine the fluid movement practices of Continuum and the grounding properties of mindfulness meditation with the healing principles of osteopathic treatment, radical possibilities in well-being emerge.
Through breath, sound, meditation, and movement, Bonnie helps you cultivate an awareness of internal experience as you restore trust in your body and allow yourself to sense deeply.
In this program, you will learn:
- what the senses are and how to experience sensation more effectively
- to support your immune health by being in touch with your senses
- ways to re-emerge into the post Covid world with new self-care skills
- to experience the effects of reclaiming the sensations and functions of your unmasked face
- how your brain, gut, heart, and health are connected
- ways to perceive the “field of the senses” in yourself and others
- inner resources for resilience, adaptability, and change
Return home with the tools you need to access this inner healing realm and integrate these practices into daily life, nurturing a renewed sense of devotion to self-care.
All levels of ability and experience are welcome.
For information about tuition, room & meals, please click here.