LIQUID RESILIENCE • on-going weekly gatherings • January 5 – June 14, 2023 • 8:30-10:00 am ET/2:30-4:00 CET • online via zoom
Join Zoom Meeting – Liquid Resiliencehttps://us02web.zoom.us/j/84176261284
Meeting ID: 841 7626 1284
Open the door this autumn to the body’s inherent wisdom through the moving mindfulness practice of Continuum. These weekly explorations will creatively awaken the physiology of the body with active, fluid body workouts in balance with restorative, expansive explorations asking: What is support? What is strength? What is resilience?
As the world around us continues to be in constant flux, reclaiming our own truth, trusting our own inner wisdom and honing our listening skills has never been more important. What would our lives be like if joy and pleasure are what motivated us? What if we embraced all movement as the medicine that brings us health and vitality? What would it be like to experience stillness from deep inner and outer acceptance instead of being immobilized by fear, anxiety and overwhelm?
• True Beginners welcome. In fact, a Beginner’s Mind strongly encouraged for all.• I strongly urge you to softly allow the flow of your day to allow you to arrive with enough time to set up and be settling in at 8:30 am ET/2:30 pm CET
• Prepare a clean and cleared floor space with a blanket, any cushions, a chair and anything else you need to be comfortable and fully present.
• Hydration is essential. Everyone is encouraged to drink 2 cups of water before the start of class. Have a full water bottle nearby.
• Bring a notebook to write in every week.
• We will often use balls in class. Having a tennis ball and a 9 inch soft ball is strongly encouraged. Here’s a link to the ball that I like best. There are many versions of these on the market and any will work. 9″ BALL
• Bring your curiosity and an open mind, and you’ll have everything you need!
These weekly offerings will be guided by Megan Bathory-Peeler, an expert somanaut – a true explorer of the body. Think of carving out this 1.5-hour block of time as a personal weekly retreat or spiritual bath. Isn’t it time to give your Self the gift of bathing in a pool of rest, reflection, acceptance, compassion, discovery, and inspiration?
FIND SUPPORT AND INSPIRATION ON FRIDAY MORNINGS!
Suggested tuition: $25 per class. For each class, there is a suggested tuition. If current circumstances would prevent you from coming to class please contact Megan to arrange a rate that is affordable for you.
Please click here to register.
Payments can be made via:
CHECK – Mail to: 16 Federal Street, 2nd Floor, Greenfield, MA 01301
ONLINE – within U.S. Venmo (@meganbathory-peeler)
ONLINE – Overseas – PayPal.me/Somanautiko