Moving Spiral Meditations
MOVING SPIRAL MEDITATIONS
Friday mornings • December 3, 10 & 17 • 8:30-10:00 am EST • ONLINE via Zoom • Suggested tuition: $25 per class.
Continuum is a deeply meditative practice that increases awareness by cueing the mind and body to slow down with audible breath, creative imagery, and subtle movements. Continuum enhances our ability to rest into what is, to be in the Here and Now, and to be happier in our own skins. By reconnecting to what is alive in each of us with more empathy and compassion for ourselves, we may find it easier to perceive the same in others & offer that gift out into the world around us.
These weekly offerings will be guided by Megan Bathory-Peeler, an expert somanaut – a true explorer of the body. Think of carving out this 1.5 hour block of time as a personal weekly retreat or spiritual bath. Isn't it time to give your Self the gift of bathing in a pool of rest, reflection, acceptance, compassion, discovery, and inspiration?
• True Beginners welcome, Beginner’s Mind strongly encouraged for all.
• Bring your curiosity and an open mind, and you’ll have everything you need!
• Please wear comfortable layers of clothing you feel most at ease moving in.
• Create a comfortable, quiet space to lie down in.
• Have a chair, a notebook to write in, and a full water bottle nearby every week.
Because each VIRTUAL class has its own Zoom link and password, advance registration is requested at least 2 hours prior to class start time to reserve your ONLINE space. Email: email@example.com
For each class, there is a suggested tuition. Please do not let your own personal finances or current circumstances prevent you from coming to class. Please call Megan to arrange a rate that is affordable for you.
Payments for all classes can be made via:
1) Checks can be mailed to: 28 High Street Greenfield, MA 01301
2) PayPal.me/Somanautiko (please use Friends/Family option)
More info here: https://somanautiko.com/december-weekly-continuum-offerings/#page-content