Our Fluid Somatic Nature
Around the last week of each month Jane will offer a series of Webinars for inquiring into our Fluid Somatic Nature.
Each class will begin with a new context, introducing an inquiry / theory to support deepening into the fluid movement practice. The webinars will be based within the practice of Continuum and will integrate other somatic practices to enhance the process.
The webinar runs from 6.30-9.00pm.
Each webinar costs £35.00 and to join you must register at least 5 days ahead of the programme to receive instructions on joining the class.
- Thursday 30 January: Finding support through Gravity and Space
- Wednesday 26 February: Spirals of Breath and Cellular Consciousness
- Monday 30 March: Fluid Heart and Rhythmical Waves
- Thursday 30 April: Breathable Bones
- Thursday 21 May: Meeting Potency and Presence
- Thursday 25 June: Our Embryological Nature
- Thursday 30 July: Sensory Lightness in Motion