Savoring the Light
SAVORING THE LIGHT
Wednesday mornings • December 1, 8 & 15 • 9:30-11:30 am EST • IN-PERSON @ Community Yoga & Wellness, 16 Federal Street Greenfield, MA 01301 • Suggested tuition: $30/class
Continuum helps us embrace Nature's call to journey inward during these shortest days of the year. The longer format classes of Continuum are specifically designed to create a time and space for you to explore what it means to be in a human body-mind. Guiding you with simple breaths, vocalized sounds, meditative awareness, visual imagery, and familiar biological movements Megan will help you recover and restore sensation and increase the innate fluid movement responses of your body that get lost in the speed of modern life. We will share the collective wisdom that emerges through each person's experience in class during our weekly explorations.
Come savor the light of the shortening days ahead!
• True Beginners welcome, Beginner’s Mind strongly encouraged for all.
• Bring your curiosity and an open mind, and you’ll have everything you need!
• Please wear comfortable layers of clothing you feel most at ease moving in.
• Bring a full water bottle.
• Bring your own yoga mat and/or a towel or blanket to lie on if you want to use the yoga mats and blankets in the studio.
• Please have a notebook to write in every week.
For comfort and spaciousness, there are (10) IN-PERSON studio spaces available in the beautiful 1000+sq. ft Community Yoga studio. Advance registration is requested to reserve your space in the studio. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For each class, there is a suggested tuition. Please do not let your own personal finances or current circumstances prevent you from coming to class. Please call Megan to arrange a rate that is affordable for you.
Payments for all classes can be made via:
1) Checks can be mailed to: 28 High Street Greenfield, MA 01301
2) PayPal.me/Somanautiko (please use Friends/Family option)
More info here: https://somanautiko.com/december-weekly-continuum-offerings/#page-content