The Continuum of Yoga
Bobbie will guide experiential learning as you explore:
How the fluid nature of the body and continuum can inform and evolve yoga practices.
• Curiosity to develop new resources for embodied living.
• How the “8 limbs” of yoga are found in Continuum. To be continued
• The body as a resilient creative process, rather than an object to force and mold
• Pouring your body into and out of asana in exploration rather then a fixed static state
• How your yoga practice can be informed by the moment, as opposed to perfecting form.
• Preventing yoga-related injuries by changing your habitual tempo and listening from within in new and novel ways to develop in-powerment and self regulation.
Classes are monthly, January 12 - February 9 - March 9
6:45-8:45pm EST USA
$25 drop in - $60/3
Please contact Bobbie at email@example.com or 732.266.1468 to register and receive the zoom link.