5th Annual Soul of Continuum Live Retreat at Mt Madonna Center
This Retreat offers a deep immersion into the natural world as part of the field of restorative inquiry and depth of entry into the heart of the practice of Continuum.
THE RETREAT INCLUDES:
- 7 days and 6 night in a peaceful mountain top setting overlooking the Monterey Bay on the central coast of California
- Delicious vegetarian meals and accommodations of your choice
- Guidance in Continuum practices to deepen your relationship with your own soul and life movement
- 3 days of open silence & slowness
- Participation in a growing community of practitioners who value the spaciousness of an embodied transformative experience
This retreat will focus on the movement of “gathering in” for the Winter. As we gather in the harvest season, the natural world invites us to drop underneath the hustle and bustle of our lives and to find the nourishment in the deep silence and quiet of the interior landscapes of our bodies, minds and hearts as we harvest our unfolding future together.
The retreat will be held in the spacious conference center overlooking Monterey Bay in the main part of the center.
With a combined Continuum experience of over 50 years, we are calling out to our vibrant community of deep divers to join us for another soul level renewal at Mt. Madonna Center in 2022!
Please click here to read more and to register.